Price Chapel Adult Ministries
Price Chapel Adult Ministries center on building community. We welcome anyone who is curious, seeking, or follows Christ to join us as we pursue authentic faith and life with one another. Check out our regular opportunities to get plugged in or call our church office for more information.
Price Chapel Women's Ministries largely center on small groups to foster community.
- Tuesday Mornings 6:00AM - Women's Zoom, online Bible study. Roll out of bed, messy hair, we don't care.
- Seasonal Events: Simulcast Conferences, Paint Nights and more occur in the course of family life at Price Chapel. Women's Retreat occurs every fall (Click Here to learn more about Women's Retreat)
Price Chapel Men's Ministries are largely built around two significant recurring events.
- The first is a morning community group that meets on Thursday mornings at 6:45AM to engage God's Word together and sharpen each other in the pursuit of knowing Christ more.
- The second is Men's Breakfast which meets at 8:00AM the 1st Saturday of every month.
- Then every September we gather for a weekend retreat (Click Here to learn more about Men's Retreat)
Price Chapel Small Groups focus on building community together by studying the Bible and sharing life.
- Small groups are always changing just like life. Through the seasons we adapt the content and groups to meet the needs of our church community. Keep an eye on our announcements for details and opportunities to join one of our groups. Or, contact our church office for which groups are meeting now.